Welcome to the guide!
Did you know that in Gunship Battle: Total Warfare,
there is a way to get a lot of [Silver] without battling?
You can get Silver by [Trading].
After reading this guide, you’ll get to know a ton more about [Trading].
So let’s get the guide started!
1. Trade Warehouse
- You can start or manage your trades from the [Trade Warehouse].
- You can level up your Trade Warehouse to raise its capacity.
2. How to Start Trading
- You can’t start trading without any trade goods at your disposal.
- You can check the trade goods and its price once you select a trade city on the Sea Map.
- For each trade city, you can send a ship. You cannot send a ship to a trade city from your aircraft carrier.
◈ The prices on each trade good constantly change
but the prices shown on the Trade Warehouse updates every 10 minutes.
3. Purchase Trade Goods
- Once your ship arrives at a trade city, you can buy or sell trade goods.
- The purchased and current price difference will be shown in percent (%).
- Each trade good has a different price and capacity,
and you can purchase trade goods as long as you have enough Silver and cargo space to ship the goods.
- If an alliance has conquered the trade city and set trade taxes, a portion of Silver used to purchase trade goods will be given to the alliance.
- If you are from the alliance that conquered the trade city, you will be exempt from trade taxes.
4. Sell Trade Goods
- You can only sell trade goods if the goods are available in the city as well.
- After you have purchased your trade goods and set sail,
you will see recommended trade routes for the goods that you have purchased.
- When you arrive at a trade city with your goods, you can check the profit made from selling the goods in the [Sell] tab.
- Your Silver earned will be reflected once you return your ship back to your base.
This is all there is to [Trading] in Gunship Battle: Total Warfare.
Admirals, set sail now and make a fortune!